Friday, January 25, 2008

Today was my bubbly day although a lil' sinking at the start of the day.

I kept laughing and laughing, I just don't know why.

It feels like my laughter just can't stop bursting. I CAN'T CONTROL IT!

I came to school. Anusha told me this really sick story from her 'classmates'.It was really SICK and funny.
The story was quite creative in its own way although its really really sick.

Today we played Mafia while seni time cuz Pn. Nurna was away for a while right? CONFUSED.

ahahha. Anyway, I DIED at the second game.Lol.


then EVERYBODY wants to play dare or dare .
but I didn't really join the game cuz i was busy 'revising my sejarah'. Hhhaa.NOLAH.joking only. i was chatting with Poh Yee.Plus so many people playing almost like half of the class eh? hahha...all come to my place. So it was like super crowded. So I didn't really like have a chance to stuff my butt there.hahha.
so i sat with poh yee. and we were talking bout hmm...TV proggrammes , she gave me her msn and contact numbers...and whoa...she actually got first for the fastest typing in her school last year ! so chun man she.
And the way she hits the calculator super fast and smooth. *clap clap*


Today I found a new gossip. He admitted it. No wonder lah. hahhhaa.


Then KH today theres this little birdie who kept singing. And I can't stop giggling. Its getting LOUDER AND LOUDER AND LOUDER! lol. me, siew yan , and poh yee also joined the laugh.



Then went home.


Ate dinner at Mee Yoke.
I saw Marianne and Beatrice !
And then we said hello.




ya, thats all for the day.

No comments: