Wednesday, April 16, 2008

my lucky-lucky-lucky day.

My lucky lucky day . ( with a wideeeeeee smile =DDDDDDDDD)

For my KH , thanks siew yan cuz if i don't met you at that time , i wouldnt be seeing the paper being which was given to us ! and partly thanks to rachel law for bringing that piece of precious kh paper ! if not I might not find kh test that easy. =D


Maths was not as complicated as what i thought . Its quite simple.

And some marks wasn't what I predicted after all ! and i'm really satisfied with it !


and i went for the pbsm camp last week.
It was erm fun if i had a better group. Seriously. I'm not really satisfied with my group. But its over..
F.M.I see ah Pau 's blog...then u'll see a detailed one.


& at the camp I did the most embarassing thing.I won't tell . Its a really bad punishment. ( hide my face) Thinking back , I really wanna stuff my face under the ground.

I LOST MY REPUTATION !!
i started saying that after that whole thing its over !


we had the malam kebudayaan.My group , Jakun present a sketch about this blind man(eddie) crossing between the railway station and supposingly to Megamall. Ofcourse he wants to head to Megamall but he went to the railway track instead ...so when the train(me , gan ying , pui ling? , and wei shan) comes and almost hit that blind man ...a man (kok chong)came to the rescue ! and he was sacificed.


then the second one was about a highjacker ( did i spell it right?) who wants to kill my baby ( gan ying) after he went psycho.

"don't kill my baby, kill me instead ! " what i have to say which is very dramatic.


" don't kill them .The mother needs the baby and the baby needs the mother ! " wei shan's part. I can't stop giggling whenever she says that ! its really funny !


and then pui ling or mei ling just say dun kill them...and the highjacker gone crazy..so he killed himself.


I guess we won for the sketch its because of the good act from the main actor ! Cheers !



i'm sleepy right now. even its only ten at night.
plus i have to wake up early tmrw for some stupid raptai.
Gd night !

No comments: