Friday, May 16, 2008

Just talked to Nadiah . Gosh I really miss her . Someday I wish she's in my school .
or i'll just go pindah school.
I guess she might be the only one who gets me. or at least we get each other.


Just had my main main mid term exams. But I somehow dun have any merdeka feeling eh? Guess I just have too many things to do. Kerja kayu . I haven't even cut a wood yet . and I'm really clueless how to do it. * sesat .

Darn . I'm quite unhappy this days . not like I really have a choice to smile . I miss my laugh.
Guess I'm thinking stupid stuffs . arghhh ! somebody make me laugh ! please !


David Cook and Archuleta's the finalist. Please not D.A getting american idol , he's just too young.
David Cook is much potential ! Currently listening to david cook's music of the night.
His voice issss beautiful .

No comments: