Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A fun outing . ( :






Yesterday , went OU with Siew Yan , Li Jiet & Felicia.






Ok. So we met up at MCD & I was the last comer followed by Felicia . Hehe .Then we ate . Sy and Li jiet go brought some mineral water. LOL .



Then we walked walked ... went to buy present for our friend . Then , went into loadss of shops and boutiques.






After about two hours of walk, we dropped by at Baskin Robbins .

We Dip . You Drip .


Li Jiet and I brought strawberry shakes while SY brought some mint shakes. Felicia brought nothing cuz she's a smart buyer. We should have follow her ! We wasted fifteen ringit on it. Arghhh so guilty . But it was ofcourse yummy . (=



& the worst thing was my eyes was actually blinded by that signboard !
maybe they did that on purpose.


I thought it was RM 5 sumthing . So I ordered it . Then I was forced to buy it seeing the cashier-waiting-angry-face .
Still can't see it ? take a bigger look .





Haha . I know I made a big fuss about it . Cuz I thought it was RM 5 . Hmm...






We walked loadss of boutiques and finally found one where we can have our privacy taking pictures!



That goes to WH . Haha . So Sy and Li jiet decided to get dresses while me and Felicia wore some jacket . ( the jackets are quite nice actually !)









Pictures would be published soon .









So , just be patient .






Hahha .






(:






No comments: