Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Simplified days.



As you can see , I've not been updating my blog for a century.(almost!) & I still have a christmas song displayed in my blog , and now's already February~ ! (:




oh yeah talking bout valentine , i would like to thank my frens for the choco-shaped-in-a-flower , candies , chocolates and marshmallow too . (: hehe .

You're welcome for the meaningless letter of mine . haha.






anyway , been busy these days...not entirely very busy la...but busier than those carefree days. My class...i'm telling you...the teachers are incredibly hard working ...and the results ; MORE HOMEWORKS . :(


So in my condition now , I can barely able to go online unless to find for some stupid article on Nicol David or Sheikh Muszapphar .

haha . he's so tiny . whee. :D


For Leo , I showed my talent twice *ahhha cough cough * by singing 'womanizer' and 'teardrops on my guitar ' to the special guests of Miu Yin...and another girl (I forgot her name) *burp. Tomorrow's the holly last day , and I still have many to go...ARGHHH.




Well, why stress up hehhe . My MSN , I can't enter .grr !


Tomorrow got BM and Geo tests ! Arghhh!






lol.'why stressed up? ' (:
oh siew yan if you happen to drop by at my blog , can gimme ur new blog url...i kinda lost it. :( I wanna link u. (:




1 comment:

NicolDavidOnline.com said...

Haha.. all the best in your examinations!

Cheers!

Lorraine Siew
Editor of NDOnline

http://nicoldavidonline.com
http://nicoldavidonline.blogspot.com