Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sweet , creamy and puffy. =)

Our kuih bahulu ala cup cake turned out to be SUCCESFUL. (: I wanna try the apple pie Bassilea's group made. Looked really yummy. The whole KH masakan room was filled with chocolaty aroma. At first it was heaven but too much of the smell makes me full.-and disgusted. I don't know why. Chocolate makes pple high. Its proven scientifically on Joyee and I , myself but without chocolate , Aiman is still hyper. =='

Yappy time.

Hafizah ! >>>>>>>>>>>>* points*(inner joke)
He called me and Pui Ling again. He sat on Eli's table and we marked on it. Joyee was daring enough to touch the part Yucky put his whole butt on . -it was wet too !Had this stupid simulation on some neighbours having some quarell then to the court and blabla bla.Wei Yong is super hilarious. He was like "MARI KITA PERGI KE MAKHAMAH HAHHAHAHA!! "

I give up.
If that Yappy or Yucky or Pinky or wtv his name is , gonna call me again, i'm gonna look him straight in his eyes an eat him up like how i ate my creamy icing cupcakes.



Muahhaha.

No comments: