Monday, October 12, 2009

Finally its overr!

HEY HO ! HEY HO !( Shin Chan normally says that when he's high , and now I'm high too!)

As soon as the examiner said " times up , you can put down your pen ." or similar things like "ok, make sure your angka giliran is written on both papers ..."

CAN YOU SPOT THE HAPPY FACE WITHIN US ? :D

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


after the whole celebration , eating fatty oreo McFlurry and sour lemonade ....now I wonder what can I do during the hols. Besides the major Genting trip (wheee! Can't wait to gooo, I wanna meet my cute relatives , hahaha sy should know !) , I shall prob catch up with a lil things like :

a) The 'important' TVB series and comedies.
b) Movies like the one starring Keanu Reeves. I wanna WATCH !
c) Popcorns. Oohhh lala.
d) BURN MY BOOKS!
e) Find a part time job where I can get a high salary , monthly bonus , strategic location and nice colleagues . Lol. Where ? hahaha
f) Read non-fiction novels. Sex slaves ' can be interesting.
g) Go badminton ( although i suck at it ) and basketball routine! Seems like impossible.
h) I WANNA SPEND MY TIME WITH MY GIRLS. AHHAHA Lamb and Pau pau. (:
i) I wanna meet up with ex-sk seaparkians !

j) just have some fun ! before the torture begin !
( knowing PMR results is one of the torture list too )




(:

No comments: