Saturday, January 23, 2010

Panda Eyes Meets May Kwan.


Dehydrated.

I felt like I just worked over time and had under-pay.


I guess it's the hardship in life?Hmm.


Class on Saturday was boring.

Esp Add Maths Lesson which I was completely lost. as if I was in the jungle. Going circles by circles. Endless.


But Moral class was nice. Pn. Mariathi was in a really good mood today. (: She told us about her stories when she was young and how she 'curi-curi' tidur while supposingly was forced to study by her father. With her innocent face, she took the book and pretends it as a bolster.How adorable. Somehow that moment, I felt like she's our friend.


And no more that scary-loud teacher I had in mind.


Well, at least , for now.



I wish I have 365 days of Saturdays. without xtra classes.

See ya then. (:

No comments: