Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ROAR! & WOW! HEBAT!


ROAR!
Leo Orientation!
I made the juniors sang ' Bad Romance' in their roll call version.
& made them do funny poses for their pictures! (:
It reminded me of the past. haha. Go RED CHINDIANS!


WOW ! HEBAT!( see the yummy krabby patty there? YES! OUR THEME IS EVER-LOVING SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS CHARACTERS!)

PBSM Annual Camp 2010 was a blast!

Was the food nice? was the food nice? was the food nice? was the food nice?
WAS THE FOOD NICE? :D




WARNING.
War Game can cause serious injury such as trauma,drowning, bacteria-growing, drowsiness and excessive hyperactivity. Not suitable for those with major heart diseases such as stroke , asthma etc.

Play @ your own risk.


My lameness strikes again. I should take my pills.

Mushi-mushi. (:

Hi Malaysian Guy. LOL

No comments: