Saturday, February 9, 2008

More than just memories.

Yes its the CHINESE NEW YEAR !


and it was going fine and fabulous !


- erm..well..not really ..over some certain reasons..this CNY wasn't as happening as last year's.


- less red packets and stuffs. ekonomi tak baik.




Wed 6/2/08 (new year's eve)



-balik kampung !


- shopped with my cousin , Yee Boon ( she's same age as me!) at Summit.


-had dinner with uncle.


- visited my uncle's hse.



Thurs 7/2/08 ( Chinese New Year !)


- went to my realtive hse.

( its like my dad's cousin, dad's uncle , dad's cousin children ) complicating.*


-spend almost more than half of the day there.


-Dinner we ate seafood steamboat !


- then for supper we kinda tapau some otak- otak to the hotel.

Hey ! in J.B its popular for otak-otak so its not a crime for eating them right? =)


- my sis and I decided to have a drink at the hotel's cafe.

Thanks sis for that valentine offer !!

Fri 8/7/08


-balik to my mum's side hometown.


- we had reunion dinner in a restaurant.





No comments: