Sunday, February 17, 2008

Time to be holly I guess ? lol.

After the feeling dinner at this Ipoh Chicken Rice restaurant , we(my family and I) decided to get some sight at the Thean Hou Temple. Wow. Nothing seems to change. EXCEPT for the decos.

They had this huge rat(dun worry ,it doesn't bite your junks) in a tanglung-cartoonish-image at the middle of it surrounded with colourful flowers.

and they kinda added loadss of animals, oh well..in those looky cartoon image type of thing. They're cutee but ahem ...no offense but temple has to be a lil proper right?


After walking up the never-ending-ugh- staircase! we finally reached the top! I mean the second floor to the top. Hhaha.


There were all the prayings area. Ofcourse I did my job as a Buddhist getting my palm touched between my two hands as I prayed with all my heart. Hmm. I sound holly , don't I ? ;D


Anyway my sis and I went and meet the thai monk .
I prayed as he went and did some whisper and splashing me with water and placing the yellow string on my hand. I felt protected with the string . ^^


After that we kinda explore the whole temple and ...




Went home !

No comments: