Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged by Michelle Chew .

Name> May Kwan .
Sisters>One nice one .

Brothers> none .
Shoe Size:Normally four five or six.Depends. (:

Where do you live:In a home. LOL.
Favourite drinks:Fruit juices .
Favourite breakfast:Ramly burger !I think that will be too heavy for breakfast :X

Have you ever been on a plane?
yeap.
Swam in the ocean: I wish. If only I'm like Michael Phelps , I may give it a try. ;D
Fallen asleep at school:
Well...yeah .we were all so tired that time.

Broken someone's heart:
Ahahha. Dun think so.

Fell off your chair:yeah . which was done by a purpose from somebody.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:
Nah...

What is your room like:
Erm it looks like a room? what can I say?

What's right beside you:
A chair ? Haha
What is the last thing you ate:
Mamak food .
Ever had chicken pox:
ya .
Sore throat:
Nope. Just kidding . (:

Stitches: Nope .
Broken nose:Nope.
Do you believe in love at first sight: I do .

like picnics?:Depends on who and where . (:
Who was the last person you danced with:I cant remember.
Last person made you smile:Hmmm...
You last yelled at : My sister . hahaha.
Today did you kissed anyone:err..no.
Get sick: nopee.!



I cut about one third of it or more.hehhe
sorry..too lazy to type any longer .


I tagg:
1) Poh Wei
2) Siew Yan
3) Di Wern
4) Jo Yee
5) anyone ! (:

No comments: