Monday, November 17, 2008

Time after Time .


We had our time eating , talking , eating & talking and eating and...you know?

For about 4 hours or more... we spend our time doing that .

Even when we're walking , we're sharing cotton candy. (:

We ate the blue one (:


We ate the same food for our lunch .

We went everywhere searching for JJ and we end up only drinking ice lemon tea.

We can't decide between Wong Kok and Shakey's so we flipped the coin .


We saw all the yellow digi fellas singing . Fuu -yoh , I must say !

Then we saw a bunch of yellow pple having their meal at several restaurants.

Yellow land weih .

Can't believe my eyes. Ahahha . :D



Anyway I had loads of fun with you

people. Oops , I mean food . (:

Pau and Lamb Chop . (:


You foods makes me hungry and happy !

Thanks for bringing those good memories.


*hugs .















No comments: