Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bring back the memories.

Richard said that Pn.Lim (ex.school teacher) might be having a cny open house for some of the 2006 students. Wonder if its true anot ... but suddenly I kinda like think back the past. Our Speed game, Uno game, some bar dancing game , catching , Ice and fire & stories told by Encik Azmi about his monkey (or was it a chicken?) and those moment where he scare us by forcing us to memorise some bm meanings. Pn.Lim was a nice nice teacher. We never seen her wearing the same clothes to class, not even once !





This is Cikgu Razak .


I remember once he hit me cuz I was dreaming during his lesson. (:







Mr.Freddy & Encik Zubir.


I remember somebody had a crush on Mr. Freddy. LoL. (:






Ladies . The very suci ladies teachers . (:

I can't remember their names !



Puan Loo . If I'm not mistaken she was once my maths teacher, and I didnt understand her teaching at all . ;-)

A random pic taken during our std.6 buffet .

I miss . (:

I will miss . (:

I am missing. (:

- The End -
























No comments: