Thursday, December 25, 2008

Time flies , I know .

Seen my class list . In 3 Bunga Raya .

What Siew Yan said is true... " what if next year we all gonna be in diff class?"

One went to Angsana . Another to Bunga Raya . And another to Cempaka.


Realising the fact that we ain't gonna be together ,

I'm missing every single minute of those days when we were much close together.


Siew Yan .

All I could say is you've been such a great friend of mine . You were there to become my singing partner , my awesome friend who cares , and although she always ,I dont know why, became most favourite by mosquitoes , she is one friend that gives such a good helping hand when I needed it the most .


A little message to pau / Stephen Chow / miss emo from May kwan is May Ku , May ku is Tungku , tungku is Mushroom :) ,


Don't emo so much k ! Well, do sometimes remember me .

<3>





No comments: