Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Confusion . and complication . ahaha

Picky picky hard to picky .
Leo or Edi makes me mushy ,
I can't decide between Leo or Edi ,
thats why i'm so Errr...messy? :)


Ahahha that was my 'wonderful' masterpiece. (:
Its so wonderful you can be a fool !
I can't help it being lame today .
In class , Joyee was high when she is cold and feels like going toilet .
So I erm kinda got influenced too...lol

As you can see, still picky picky wanna go edii anot . btw edi is editorial board haaha . Its a tough decision lol . trying to convince some of my frens. poh yee join business alredi . So hhaha trying to find someone who's interested to teman me to the same compartment .Siew yan very busy so cannot . :(


anybody interested please see me in 3br .
arghhh just kidding .
told u i'm being a lil high today . sadly. lol . (:

No comments: