Friday, January 16, 2009

just shut up and run !

lol . my title is weird hahah


let me start with my first class lesson which is Pendidikan Jasmani . We brought our pj attire but we dont wanna go to the field...actually i dont really mind..but majority pple in my class not goin...so...didnt change also.


Then came the scary part .

We went down to R&R where EVERYBODY was waiting for us ...

& there came our PJ teacher .

Black very Black , as black as charcoal burning.

And then all of us (mostly) Bunga Rayas' were scolded and thankfully teacher never ask me the reason why i'm not goin pj...like what can I say...


"cikgu , saya erm...erm...itu...saya...ikut..kawan saya...mereka...tak mau main pj...ku ikut mereka loh... ! "


Then maybe I will be slaughtered into pieces.


While teacher were questioning us one by one...in my mind...i was thinking of a better excuse...


" Cikgu...saya...*batuk batuk * ada sedikit pening pening"


or


"Cikgu , sebenarnya saya terpengsan pagi ini...jadi tak sesuai main pj lah"


thankfully teacher never question me, if my script fail to look real , maybe ...I dont know what will happen to me . Maybe I wouldnt be alive .






No comments: