Sunday, June 7, 2009

The feelings in my fingers , I feel it in my toes.

Today we had a sisters togetherness outing which was quite lovey dovey <3>
My sis & I went shopping for working clothes. Ofcourse I wouldn't be needing any working clothes, but its alright to accompany her :)




Take a break ; Have a lunch .





I forgot what was the place called . =='


You see , we were bored waiting for the food to come. ;)


Ramen with luncheon meat .
-Which was tasteless .









Actually our motive going to One Utama is not just hanging around , shopping , spending time....we want to meet our favourite Hong Kong Artiste too! (: Which happens to be Raymond Lam Fong & Linda Chung Ka Yan as the ambassadors of Bio Essence.



It was a bit of a disappointment for both of us cuz when we arrived there , the crowd was CRAZY and we could only find a small spot to take pics (which we needed to tip toe ) & being packed like sardins . Thankfully , there was a nice , tall gentleman behind who offered to take pics for us :D



Raymond Lam's happening fan club.




Kun Ka Chai ! (:



Sigh . My sis & I thought we could have a pic with them or at least an autograph ! I can't even have a glance of both of them .
I guess not everyday is a perfect day right? So near yet so farrr .=(

































No comments: