Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tagged by Shen Leng . (:

2.How did you feel when you wake up this morning?
I'm glad I don't have a bad headache just like yesterday's . =(

3.WHo was the last person/people you took with?
lol . I took...my sis to tapau some food? :D

4.Would you consider yourself spoiled?
* look at my innocent face*

.5.Will you ever donate blood?
why not? Its not a crime .

6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
He wasn't my really best male buddy but I guess he's counted as.

7.Do you want someone to be dead?
Depends on WHO . *evil grin*

8.What does your last message say?
My friend's house add .

9.What are you thinking right now?
Thinking what to answer for this quest . (:

10.Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Nope. I want to have a time of my own now.

11.What was the time you went to bed last night?
12.

12.Where did you buy the tee you wearing right now?
Some recycled pair of tees originates frm my mum .(:

13.Is someone on your mind right now?
Actually there wasn't until I answered this question.

14.Who was the last person who text you?
Aiman

VERY Random people I tag:)
1. April
2. Arshad
3. Yin Ling
4. Phei Fern
5. Declan
6. Emma
7. Joyce
8. Eli
9. Joyee
10. Liren
11. Nadiah
12.Siew Yan
13. Nigel
14.Osla
15 . Shen Leng

Who is no.2 having relationship with?
Arshad - I have no idea (:

16.Is no 3 a male or a female?
Yin Ling - A shim . (: IWJK (: A female . :D

17.If no.7 and no.1 get toghether,would it be good?
Joyce & April - It will be cute . haha

18.What is no.1 studying about?
Studying about relationships. hahha * a random thought*

19.When was the last time you chatted with them?
who is them ?

20.Is no.4 single?
Phei Fern - Are u single Phei fern ? (:

21.Say something about no.2?
Arshad - A humourous guy which owns an Iphone !

22.What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together?
Yin Ling & Emma - Cute ! hahaha

23.Describe no.5
Declan - A friendly person ? (:

24.What will you do if no.6 & no.7 fight?
Emma & Joyce - I will fight with them ! 9:

25.Do you like no.8?
Eli - Are u asking me to confess in here ? lol

No comments: