Saturday, May 30, 2009

More than just sweet memories.

Today all of us decided to stay away from the busy , hectic life in the city and go for something more adventrous in the green ! Well, to find a place where we can cycle and explore the greens - Bukit Cahaya Alam is indeed the right choice ! Basically , we arrived there and brought tickets then we rent our bikes. I like my bike cuz its PURPLE in colour ! The first location was the paddy plant area .


We cycled around the paddy plant to warm up

okay...fast forward...

Then we arrived in the Mini Zoo .- which was really mini .

That parrot who loves showing off its skills . & it even dances to the beat when a " I like to move it move it " song is played. (:

Bunny drinking water . Aww. (:



Pigeons enjoying their swim .


Landak which I thought was a tenggiling earlier . :D
Lols. (: Actually there was nothing extravagant there . Just a tree. haha

I'm blushing badly. lols

So we moved on with our bikes.


& we decided to take a break . An ice cream will cool us down . ;D



We were so amazed with the butterfly -we took a pic of it. :D its on my bike btw. :D :D



Look at the candid shot of the National Cyclist Team . (:

After lunch , we sat on the tour bus .It was like our personal time and space. Lots of snapshots were taken . (:


Don't you guys agree that Mindy is so photogenic ? (:



Yee Poh Chua & Siew Pau ! (: (:


We arrived at some Perkampungan Nelayan ?


Lols . (:
Chia ming : I punch you wan arh poh yee, go faster ! The fishes sucked our hands as we feed it (:

Nibble tickle -me . (:


Next destination :



The entrance .


Mindy proposing to Chia Ming. ;D

It was the end of spring. If I'm not mistaken , the temperature there was 12 to 14 degrees celcius.
Nice view huh ? The flowers looks fake but they are real !

As if we are in overseas enjoying spring !

Mindy & I were deadly dehydrated ; so end up we fought over the blue bottle over there !






Apa hal mereka tengah emo ni ? lol (:



I was trying to dive into the fountain but failed. :(


There was FLYING FOX too !

Being dare devils , we did the flying fox. It was a once in a life time experience. But I regret not removing my hands on the rope. I was feeling so comfortable in my position that I forgot to experience flying with hands open. Too bad it wasn't convenient to take pics there while doing it , but Poh Yee manage to grab some videos. Hopefully I could upload it soon . :D

After that , time's up & we gotta go home . A day passed so fast & I had so much fun with you guys. :D

These memories will remain more than just memories. (:

No comments: