Friday, May 22, 2009

As we put down our pens ...

Top three reasons why I like exams in my class( minus the Big S ) :

1)
Its so ENTERTAINING !
Whenever Mr. Yap comes in ,we observe every move he makes & every breath he takes.just like the classic song !

All of us spotted him doing his 'gold digging 'thing which I hope you all get what I mean by ...GOLLLDD DIGGING....

which then follows by putting the 'gold' onto his fingertips & he sort of separate it or something .

Then follow up by stuffing his palm frm his chin up to his hair .

& maybe he thinks he can't find any gold in his nose , so he decided to look into the ear. And he did.

AWESOME RIGHT? We get to see Malaysia's most disgusting teacher.-LIVE somemore.

All of us behind there can't stop giggling esp Michelle & Chun San who can't stop imitating his act (:

Recently , he stuffed his shirt into his pants but we accused him of stuffing his hands into his butt . (:


2) After knowing the Americon Idol results , Lithya was much sad. She's a big fan of Adam Lambert . We kept saying that he's gay and she should accept the fact ! :D
It was History exam which was the last , so she wrote on her hand .... " A fan of Adam Lambert XD " .

I was bored so I wrote on my hand ... " A fan of Kris Allen XD "
She became supposingly angry and wrote on her hand , a cross on Kris Allen 's name.
So , for the peace sake , I wrote + Adam as my fan ! hahha (:


3) I like the place I'm sitting . It is beside the window where I can stalk the form one's or the upper six at the dewan or walking at the terrace. (:
If I'm feeling extremely extremely bored , I can count the LRT 's that crosses by. :D


Now its over but I'm uber glad. :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A random statement of the day :
They say chocolate has this thingy that can make us happy .
I tried and its true.
but after that I felt completely guilty for eating it . (:
















No comments: