Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tagged by Siew Yan .

1. Who are you?
I am May Kwan . (:

2. Are we friends?
No. We are bestiess. ;D

3. When and how did we meet?
I'm not sure was it std.2 or 3 .

4. Did you like me at all?
I don't like you. I lovvee you. :D

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
I guess Siew Pau will do. (:

6.Describe me in one word.
Pretty . (:

7. What was your first impression?
lol . I was like " Harhhh ? ! " . No la...I don't remember the first time I met you.

8.Do you still think that way about me now?
No. Now everytime I see you I'll go " Pauuuuu ! " or "hiiiiiii"

9. What reminds you of me?
The spongebob you gave to me.

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
A stress-free therapy .

11. How well do you know me?
Well... as well as you know me. (:

12. When's the last time you saw me?
Friday recess ...?

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
Guess what ? Nothing. (:

14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
Yeah sure ...

15. What is my best attribute?
Being one nice friend to share 'our story' . The lots of flavours
story....haha

i wan to tag:
1) I want Siew Yan's one too .
2) All on my link list . (:

No comments: