Thursday, August 20, 2009

Majlis Hari Anugerah Kokurikulum ; Inter-clubs Telematch

After the tabik hormat ( the VIP's arrived right on time ! )

I thought "Oh no, I gotta change into my pinafore now "

& then I saw Zureen passing by , she told me don't hav to change. Unit beruniform people can stay in the hall.
So I went all the way to the back there to sit with Michelle, then kena halau afterwards to the front. Was sitting with strangers. I'm all alone for the early 20 minutes maybe. haha

Anyway yeah the performances were much 1 Malaysia. Malay , Chinese , Indian , Modern dances....and TAI CHI plus Indian dance too. LOL ...Still, I love Kadet Bomba's one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interclubs Telematch.
-which only consists of 4 clubs; interact, leo , setia , librarians.

At first I thought this would be my worst nightmare. Yappy was there.
Then it didnt turned out to be that bad. Our teacher was really nice. Miss Choong was the nicest , friendliest teacher ever. She was just like one of our very own fren. (:

Wrapping Joyee with newspapers was hilarious! But Joyee, you look attractive kay, no worries. (: Vinodhan is the most racist guy. hahaha

Oh we got the second runner up. First was Kelab Setia. haha
The photography session....we took with YAPPPPPPY!
We were all shocked when we have to take a pic with him...so we squeezed Pn.Meena ...avoiding yappy...and Miss Choong took a pic with us too. (:

Thankfully it wasnt a horrifying day. Infact it was fun , but tiring ! (:

Psst... a special post dedicated to Michelle ,
When we see Yappy , we shall RUN ! haha!



Nights everyone. Happy hols. (:



No comments: