Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh guess what?

It sucks .

It wasn't so bad until it happened.I'm just feeling sad for my friend. & angry on how the way he treated me with what he has done.

Pissed . But I'm not gonna let him spoil my day.

Although the whole day wasn't completely a good day.
But I have to accept tht not everyday is perfect even on ur bday.

Still , I'm much blessed to receive wishes and presents from my fellow , awesome friends. Its not about the gift, its about their sincerity.(:

Ah pau , Ah Ming , Yee Poh chua , Shannon ,Mindy , Michelle ,Pinayee , Eli , Arsh ,Johannes , Aimanny,Gavin ... and many more...

*unavailable picture of presents*
-very lazy to upload. (:


Once again , THANK YOU VERY MUCH !
-to my awesome family too . (:




OhbtwIfeelawrinklecoming. :X




No comments: