Wednesday, April 14, 2010

BM Drama.

We did a great job , although it wasn't completely perfect! =)

Two outstanding actors will definitely be Jeanne and Jong Wei , Kar Mun's a good narrator! :D
The props was quite okay. Michelle and more did their very best in finding suitable costumes for all which includes Chia Ming's chunted doctor white coat. (:

I thought Michelle's brother was a chemist. =.='

For myself, I'm a really minor character. I'm Dr.Yong's nurse. CM made me a cute little nurse cap, which sometimes looks like a songkok or at times, may appear to look like a mosque. But it was CUTE! :D

Overall, the whole drama was quite nice...pictures and all are with Kavi, Joyee and Kar Mun.
( people in my class are really professional camwhorers! haha )


Everyone's so cute today la. But the stupid stomach ache spoils my day afterwards.

Oh well, time to get serious MK. :D

No comments: