Wednesday, April 7, 2010

If today was a fairytale ...

1) I could stretch more than just 16 cm for my Physical Test.

2) I could actually probably maybe be lighter than 48.5 kg. (but I'm satisfied cause I thought I weighed 52 kg! :D )

3) I could grow taller than just 160 cm.

4) Romeo would be my Chemistry/Add Maths/Physics teacher.

5) I do not need to sit for the horrible,vegetable add maths test.

6) I can eat keropok lekor for recess again without getting teased by my 'wonderful' friends.(:

7) I'll be at the palace, eating bread and honey. (random)

8) Then, I do not need to face the same teacher for 3 times( and 4 times coming up) and another teacher (for the 2nd time) with a please-gimme-the-approval-i-beg-you and put up a kesian help-the-needy face.



& if today was a fairytale,
I would be at 'NeverLand' talking with rabbits/birds/chipmunks instead of completing my tons of hmwrks!


just face the music. or the shame. you've tried ur best. ahh. you can do it!

No comments: