Friday, June 4, 2010

Flashbacks.

The whole month was the exam period. Which means, darker rings underneath the eyes, over excessive stress & pimples.

The worst part is that we have to leave the computer table for a month & missed out American Idol! (I watched anyway!)
Overall, I don't think I did well for my exams.
Especially chemistry. I need to place a white flag on it ! I surrender! OMG><

The last day of exam was hilarious. I heard countdowns, YAM SENG , screaming and some , jumping.

Today was 'marching'. Raining! ended up all of us sitting at the terrace, and Siew Yan wanted to catch some pigeons! ;D




Forum. I need a hat! :S

1 comment:

O C said...

"The whole month was the exam period. Which means, darker rings underneath the eyes, over excessive stress & pimples."

haha, come to college! Youy'll experience it everyday! 8D