Thursday, June 10, 2010

So hows hols?

Random picture of the day; I'll name it The K I L L E R.
adds on weight and brings double chins to triple chins!
evil chef creations but carries delightful-ness in our stomach.(:



I think I spent my time quite wisely. Like instead of couch potato-ing and being a computer geek, I managed to sacrifice my sleep almost daily on marching practices! I guess practice makes perfect?(:

I think I had a busy one too. With forum coming up,and this and that, I enjoyed it though. I think 2 weeks of holidays are too little. They should extend it to 2 months or more (: Plus when school comes back, I'll have to say bye-bye or sayonara to my results. Eat me.

It's the last episode of some chinese show, and I better get going. :)

Sleep early may kwan. U gotta wake up at 5.00a.m. *yawn*

No comments: