Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I dropped by at my auntie's old house and straight away went to her new house.It was large and nice.=)

But it is still under renovation.

Then went makan at some seremban restaurant at Aman Suria.

Back to my aunt's home and hang around.Brought back loadss of stuff.Bags, art stuff, cd-player, cassete player x) and more.

Thanks once again~!

Then came yam cha at SS2.
And I decided to get my ears pierced once again.
Yes!AGAIN!Another RM20 wasted.
And that lady who pierced my ear gave me some nags...asking me to take care of the holes properly and blablabla.
Its not really my fault.Well..maybe some?


Lemme tell you bout my previous holes.
Ear holes- I mean.=)

I wore my temporary ear rings for quite a long time then I decided to take it out.

Then , started wearing diff types of ear rings.
One darn day , I thought of just washing my ears and take the rings off for just a while bcuz i gotta bath.

& after that, I could'nt stuff one of the ear ring to one of my ear.
One can get in , but another, failed.

And that time I was about to go to school.

Takkan I go school with one ear ring on my left ear and pretend to be ggggaaaayyyy?NoNooo!

So I forced it to stuff into my ears.

And it bleeeeeeed.=(


It hurts.

Sighh...so I thought maybe forgetta bout it.
And yeah...since I forgetta bout it...the hole had attached and bye bye.


Okay back to this current ear rings.

And the proses of piercing.


First the lady ask me to pick a temporary ear ring.

I can't pick green cuz it is not really the colour I want.

So for the plain sake, I chose the star.


And the lady grumbles \ giving me some advice on how to maintain my ears.

And then she took this marker..or wtv isit...drew my ears...and then spray some cold thing...and poof!...she shot my ears!
Pain! but can take it.
Anyway, she was much better than the previous person who did my ear.
He is a man! but with gentle hands.and I don't think he's experience.Plus he don't grumbles about how to maintain my ears.And I'll end up coming here again.


Anyway yeah I hope my ear holes will be a success.

Hahha.=)

No comments: