Sunday, December 2, 2007

The day before yesterday.

SUBANG PARADE.


I was taking a rest at a sofa infront of Jusco.
Then theres this baby behind me.
So, I take a look at him.
He stared at me.
Then we stared at each other.
And then he smiled . and all his no-toothy being showed to me.so cute.=)



I was walking and walking and I saw Santa Clause!He was with his jingle bell and his helpers.
And he was waving and waving at me.
And I try my best to continue to smile hoping to get some prezzie frm him; )

And he handed to me this mini sized chooey choco chocolate bar to me.

I expected something bigger. x )

lol.




The next day.
Home town.=)



Giant Mall.


I was pushing the trolley and theres this lady infront of me who is kinda slow...and I can't overtake her...
And I accidentally bang her butt!

I said sorry.
She was replying something but I couldn't hear...and she showed me this black face which I don't think its a good way to reply when somebody say sorry to her.





B.t.w my middle finger hurts.=(

No comments: