Saturday, December 22, 2007



Went to Ou yesterday.




While walking I saw Phei Fern's mum , Emily Neoh , and even our local celeb , Nur Fazura!




Watched movie at GSC.




The Golden Compass.


About Nicole Kidman who kidnaps children in order to seperate the demon with the human.The demon in this show is like the spirit in a human's body.


So , Lyra , the main actress of the show...came to the rescue!




Anyway it was worth watching.








I want to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks!


I am so inlove with their christmas songs.




And here is how the lyrick goes,




Wants a plane that loops the loop,


I still want a hoola hoop ,


We can't hardly stand the wait,


Please christmas don't be late.






Aww : ) I want to place some videos in here but my youtube kena hacked . =(


No comments: