Sunday, November 25, 2007

Went to 1 U again.


Theres this Urban Live event happening there.


The game held was The Deal or No deal.


To be frank, I don't mind going up the stage and play the game cuz no matter what, I will still walk away with some cash , even if its 10 bucks or 5 bucks, they're still money.$$=)


But, I don't really know about when this show actually starts or ends...

and what if he ask??

I'll just stupidly stand there without answering a question like a fooooool.

That will be embarassing.=(


At the back of the stage, I saw Han Sen!!

The Breakfast Show host.Hahaha. Not really a huge fan of it...but I still catch up with the show.


& he was just right infront of my eyes.



I thought of taking a picture with him...but I was sssssssshhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyy.=D




I would like to congrats Daphne Iking for her newborn baby. =)





thats all for now. =)


No comments: