Friday, November 23, 2007

No more curls! xD



My mum says " come, lets go SS2."


We went there by taxi because got no transport.




We were supposed to be going section 14...but...the taxi we found can't get there.




And my mum says " wanna do rebonding?"


I was shocked.


I only have RM 20 in my pocket.


But my mum paid for it.=)






So we went to Kimarie.


The student ones.




The first step was:


Putting some cream on my hair.


Its like one layer by one layer.


Thankfully theres two pple dealing with my hair!




The proses was SLOWWWWW.




anyway what do u expect from students hair stylists lah?




so, the next thing is having steaming on my hair.


they stuff this round machine above my head.


Then I felt the heat.




After that,


hahaha.there were many steps.


I can't really remember.


Did I told u I'm forgetful?xD






anyway, the two girls who deal with my hair was busy gossiping.


hahha.I understand its incredibly bored to do pple's hair.So, I don't blame them.




As I was washing my hair, down come the water flow on my shirt.


She oops and the other guy stuff the towel on me.


hahhaha.




theres this student hair stylist which is a female cried .


she complained that I think her senior scolded her.


sighh..kesian her.








after all the blow and blow and iron and iron and cut and...






Its finally over!




I can't wash my hair for 3 days or even stuff it inside my ears.


I just wish it will last=D














No comments: