Monday, November 12, 2007

morning market.

almost similar but not so crowded.

I was enjoying my sleep when somehow I heard somebody yelling my name!its my mum!she say we have to go to the morning market .I was still in my sleeping mood.=) till like a few minutes after that ,i heard the call again.and finally I manage to open my eyes,walk to the toilet door and went splashing water at my face hoping to be more energised.so, I brushed my teeth and get prepared.


reach.


so bloody hot lah.

-and stinky.


1st we went to this vegetable stall where my mum brought like carrots and cabbage and balblabla.My sis and I job is to ofcourse carry the stuff and shut up.

we brought two "yao jau kuai" from this stall and ate it in the car.


I desperately needing a pair of shoes.hhahaha.missed the shoe stall!


so, then we went to the bank.I know how to withdraw money!$


and after that we went to this restaurant and I met my aunties!they're like my granny's brother brother wife daughter cousin....hhhahha..so complicated.


then we went home.=)




No comments: