Saturday, November 24, 2007

At 2.30p.m I attended Lianne's bday party held at her house.


her house was awesome!=)


I reached there and found anusha and raveena, li anne, Richard, liyana and more.

We chatted for a while.

And then we makan the food there.

There was:

1) pizaas

2) homemade spaggheti (isit the right spelling?)

3) homemade yummy sandwiches. (although I didn't take a bite.=D)

4)KfC chicken

5) mini sausages

6)and I guess thats all?


After eating we played the TREASURE HUNT.


Divided into two groups.

My group consists of:

1) me

2)Anusha

3)Raveena

4) Samantha right?

5)Stanley

6) Kenneth



But we lost in the game.=(




The second game was to pick a paper in the 'uncang 'when the music stops on you.

And the paper request you to do smthin or either answer a question and get a prize.

I kena the last!

And the request is to ask me to sing a song with action.

So in my mind was alphabet song.

Sounds silly but I manage to do action outta alphabets.

and the crowd booed at me.=)


the next game was to act smthing out from a movie.

When its my turn , I acted a shark with its big jaw and a fish.

Then raveena says " Shark's Tale!"

Woohoo.Its correct!


Then we played the game where you have to dance when the music is tune and when it stops u gotta stop too.

and theres this part where I was putting my leg on raveena and I have to stop and that time.

and Sue Anne or Jo Anne keep staring at my leg waiting for me to give a move.

"Die lah die lah..I can't tahan anymore..."

So, we disqualified frm the game.=)



The next thing was to sing the birthday song while the bday girl was cutting the cake.

It was a yummy chocolate cake.

Her sister served us ice cream.




Li anne then opened the presents.

and its already 6.00 and it should be over.





And then we play the blindfold game.When its my turn being the blind fold I caught Lianne!
Although times when you look small but you're just stronger enough to put a pinch on my face,when you're just super talented in slow motion hit....
Li Anne, You're still a unique Cute little friend!





After that my family and I went to 1Utama.Ate at Kluang station.It was kinda tiring walking.

Cuz Iv'e been chasing everyone when I was blindfold.



Then we went home.




Take care!






No comments: