Friday, November 23, 2007



Yesterday.






At 11.00 a.m , I helped my mum with dyeing her hair.Coloured it with Revlon Dark Auburn.Of course dyeing hair need some skill.hahha.especially permed hair.So, I dye my mum 's hair layer by layer. Thanks to my auntie 's advice!;)




& can't u believe it,






I MOPPED THE FLOOR!






SOMETHING REALLY ODD I DID.


dONT GET ME WRONG,i'M JUST SAYING PLAYING WITH THE WATER AND SQUEEZING THE MOP IS WEIRDLY fun.


Besides the energy being used up and when the dirt comes to ur hand and...






I saw a cockroach on the mop stick!*faint.




Nah..I didn't faint.I just shouted.


then my mum came to the rescueeee!



At night.


went pasar malam with family.

I walked with my sis.

So, I brought a gold hairband.

As we jalan jalan, we brought the fry fish fillet.

First we thought it was awesome,

but then we end up geting bored with it.



we also did brought the sai milo .

but my money have to be sacrificed on both of the cups.=( RM 4 only.Don't so kiamsap.hahha.


then my sister brought RM 4 lekor!

which is TOO MUCH.




thats all for yesterday.



take care!











No comments: