Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Celebration Time !

What can i say?
Oooh....I'm so happy cuz the monthly test is overr !!!


Hard works and stupid unfunctioning brain and loads of stress had finally ends !(just for this month )


Money money. =D$$
On last Saturday I went for this beverages( its mostly focus on milk and soy milk) survey ! It was quite fun and not scary as what I thought of.

A bunch of teenagers around my age was all there! ( 13-16? )

So we sat at this carpet and Melissa ( I guess) chatted with us. It was more like a chat then a survey . And I know this girl from Sri Aman , she's Jen Yee !

Melissa asked us about whats the trend this days for teens like us.
one of them answered SPONGEBOB ! ( see I told you its not a big deal watching spongebob still right?hehhe)
Then the same guy answered BEING EMO . Hmmm...isit really a trend this days? ahhaa.
then another guy said SHUFFLING ! Its true lah cuz I can see a bunch of dudes showing of their shuffling skills !



RM 70 as the pay just for all this chats ! ( and KFC was provided too ! )



Test and its monthly goodness !

- science was err...i dunno...
-maths was complicating and COMPLICATING.
- sejarah was okay.
- english was quite easy though.
-BM was quite the not-so-simple.
-Geo- okay ?
-Moral- so simple !



Thats all right? Eesh I was sitting the most front there facing the wall ! All I can do is face the wall? Grr and the next class is so damn bloody noisy and they keep peeking thru the holes there.
And my eyes was looking and their eyes was looking.
So annoying.




Oh well anyway time to celebrate !

No comments: