Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Went for room duty . it was terrible-y borrringg. I just sometimes wish some injured fellar will come in or any one .ANYONE. even the Cinderella janitor in my school .

Well someone did come in.
osla chan came in and store the plastics for the rubbish bin. & then he teached me what i do not know.


Mindi also came . with the excuse of getting a headache. Hahaha !
i was really bored that i actually washed the basin ! ( but erm not so clean lah...theres still stain there) and sweep the floor ! after another senior came in and tegur me what to do.


at 12.00 i went to the canteen and placed my bag on the canteen chair.Ate nasi lemak. ( i think i fry the egg even much better than her ! )
Eating like normal. was really lonely . all my frens went for choral speaking.=(

and I got frustrated .
one girl lah i dunno why her bag was placed on the floor next to my bag.
then she came and she picked up her bag and placed it near my bag. and dunno why she gimme this why-you-put-my-bag-on-the-floor ! black facee.

My face also was like hey-i didnt-put your-bag-on-the-floor-kay?!watch-your-face!!


she accused me !! i dunno i was being sensitive or what lah...but she really had thsi black face on me while she place her bag on the bench.






No comments: