Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Cuti Cuti !

A great day to begin at the last day of school.
;)


yesterday went for hse practice. We had running-passing-batons , high jump and long jump. Then Di Wern walked home with me. She accompany me to school and then we meet up with Siew Yan at the canteen. We went to the library cuz we had choras speaking meeting.
Got my script . It was quite a copy from my past choras speaking , but who cares we only want some SCRIPT !



Then me and Siew Yan went and find our PBSM seniors to pay the camp fees .

The bell rang so went to class.
Maths , i don't undersatnd a single bit of what teacher's teaching , so I ask Alicia for help and she manage to teach me and make me understand them in only around 3 minutes!


Pn.Genga didn't come ! Hooray no sejarah !


We watched Ratatouile for English ! Ain't 2BR lucky? xD


For chinese , me , jac , cheriyln and alicia (hahha) , we played some hand game.
Never too old. ^^


But I thought the day will end with some fun cuz we have pj , but it end up WE DON'T !
We had to clean our class for the election .
Me , Siew Yan , Di wern , Kar nn , chow xin? , Poh yee volounteered ourselves to clean the class !


Okay then after that we waited for the bell to ring at canteen and went home.









No comments: