Friday, August 29, 2008

Merdaycar Merdaycar !

:) Merdeka celebration at school was okay . Grats to PBSM for their victory ! wooohoo .





2 Cempaka's drama was quite funny at some parts . (:





Done-cings was great ! Esp the indian one. Where it's multi racial and really shows Malaysians as who we really are . Good Job !





Everybody was so into the merdeka spirit ...that some even act undecently in the public. Worst of all , when they're opposite me when I'm eating my yummy Nasi Briyani Ayam . They were cuddling and eww I dun wanna look any longer. I'm only a kid :) Plus they're so young ! The most only eighteen ! Eeek, really did spoiled my appetite.





But still I'm not gonna spoil this Merdeka spirit , Monday got holiiiday !


Whee ! I love Malaysia . See ! I'm so filled with patriotisme !



Even the 2 Bunga Raya's .












No comments: