Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tagged by Yunlynn .

LOVE
Have anyone confess to you before?
ya but its fake . hahha

Have you ever been on a date with someone?
no.

Whats love?
Unexplainable .

Do you need to a reason to love someone?
Erm...it depends .


FRIENDS

Have you been threaten by one of your besties?
Not sure bout that.

Have you been sharing secrets to ur frenS?
yeap.

Who is ur 1st 2nd 3rd group of BFF's?
Erm must I name them ?

What do u do?[Morning]
If I weren't asleep , I would probally be yawning still . (:

Write a story about what happen next after having ur breakfast till you go to bed.
Welll...erm....once upon a time....
she wakes up and tidy up her bed...brush her teeth ...ate breakfast....took a bath ...and off to school ! Is that all? lol.

I tagged :
all my link list ! excluding those who did this before !

No comments: