Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sahara Field .

Although it seems like its gonna rain , but the cloudy weather made a perfect day for a volleyball game & catching . At Sahara Field yesterday , we had our doggies playing, chit chatting, catching & erm...but somehow , sometimes I was just rather speechless and left out... Haha .

At first we kinda have a little game on volley ball , but when Rocky and April's cute pups came... they became the centre of attention la . But Rocky is somehow cuter ... although he can get a little blind at times :) It was boring laterr ...till we started playing catching .
Run here run there .... & its so tiring . Then , it became boringer and boringer so Li Jiet , Di Wern ,Tze Yu and Yun Lynn decided to have a chat . So April , Michelle & I played volleyball .

Later... we went to their chatting place . At the swing there . They were talking about crushes and gossips . So I joined the conversation . Then...thunder here and there...so went back home.

Thats all . Haha .I dunno why I describe so terperinci for this topic ...maybe I'm bored ? hahha .



No comments: