Tuesday, February 2, 2010

banana?

When I close my eyes, I see those orange coloured scary rounded-shape monster staring at me.

It screams : TAKE ME AWAY! I WANNA BE EATEN!


Too desperate to be in the consumption of human?
You just gotta wait and see, Mr/Mrs orange. It's life.

Maternity lift, sick lift, emergency lift.

Lesson of the day:
Never face a teacher you hate most while giving oranges.Or just find someone else to do it.

Or else , he'll ask for your name. Staring at your name tag.
Repeating your name.
& you'll be surprised that he actually knows where's your class is.
& that the whole new impression is there.
& whenever you see him, from a frowning face, he turns into a perverted , disgusting smiley face.

The next moment, you will feel like just stabbing a knife behind his back.

Seriously. Trauma.

=X

No comments: