Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nian nian you ai. :D

I just had my chinese new year celebration.


Most of the time gone to the long hours journey going back hometown.

Sacrifices got to be made to get angpows right? :D

I'm so thankful that they actually have NTV 7 in Johor. Was a bit blurr but watchable. I watched Mr. Siao's Mandarin class CNY version and was laughing non-stop.

I like Johor because some things are shockingly cheap there. For e.g :

1) Rebonding : RM 50 . in Pj here is like RM 200++
2) Steamboat : Not sure about the price but it was so satisfyingly cheap.
3) Otak-otak : Sad. The shop was closed. So for the first time of the year, I didn't have my favs otak-otak for supper. =(
4) O' Chien ( Egg+ Oyster) : <3 @ 1st bite.


The chunnest thing u can find there is Old town white coffee and Marry Brown. Haha.

I somehow lose interest in blogging.
Well, I guess when form 4 goes busy, its time to K.O. :X

I still have History test and another failable-as-always Add Maths test.

Gambateh.

No comments: