Saturday, February 27, 2010

Musial Charity Concert :)

@ Taylor's College Main Campus

For a good cause, money goes to the breast
cancer fund.
* thumbs up*
____________________________________________________________________________
BAKI BAKI BAKI BAKI BAKI BAKI BAKI BAKI


Btw Baki is Amir in Mr. Siao Mandarin Class. :D
He was there! Haha. So hilarious la, its like seeing him in real life and somehow I imagined him in his Thai clothing saying
" khap..khap..khap" and the next moment he is on the stage.

"Hi, I'm Baki from 8TV. Da Jia Hao." :D


___________________________________________________________________ The performances were great. Hot Attics, SugaRush and some unknown bands were breath-taking. (: See, SMKTS people got so much talent. Teheeee.

Everything was quite fun, except that :

1)The ice cream soda I had made my stomach ache so badly after that.

2) The fact that outside the hall was crowded and sweaty and pushy.


3)I did not get the autograph/ pic of Baki.Requested by Michelle. ;D

4 I should wear jeans and tees. although its restricted as
semi-formal.

I'll try, if I can. (:





No comments: