Sunday, November 1, 2009

the birth of a siewpau

my dearest friend bday has arrived.(:
her sleeepover was very nice. - your family warmth makes me feel like home.

I would like to thank...

your little brother who doesnt like me! -he doesnt want me to carry.but thanks for the stones he passed to me! (:and for entertaining us most of the time!
your third bro who rule!even ur very hyper-active cousin who drag me around...
your mum who can be so humourous at times. same goes to ur aunt. (:
your dad which me and py agree tht he's so good looking.
your pro sis who won me in a game of speed and cho tai tee.
your maid. -who erm helped us clean up our mess?

and best of all...
siew yan - sorry for dropping the comforter and my pillow on ur bed. =)

thanks for letting us mess up ur hse for more than 24 hrs ! (:

ILY!
happy 15th bday once more!

No comments: