Monday, November 2, 2009

||<< More than just memories >>||

In the Dream World. Which we name it the 'Lala World'. Or 'Siham World'.


"Look! my thumb can stand so straight!Wanna see me bend it?"










The two kids who are so cutee. Haha they played with me the 'Thumb war' game but obviously I won la. (my gigantic and scary fingernails!)






The waiter helped us took this group pic. I thought he wanted me to take out the filems' because we couldn't take pic in the restaurant as if its a crime or something. So I stared at him but I wondered why was he still smilling so friendy-ly. Stop MCC-ING may kwan!



haha . My attempt of 360 degrees Siew Yan.





Does this makes u hungry? (:








I need to refurnish my Restaurant City! But first of all I need to clean my room.Sigh .
See you next time!










No comments: