Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cameron Highlands Escapade!

Hello. I'm back.
Just recently, I went to Cameron Highlands, Pahang .
Haha. I think I can be qualified to be the ambassador of Cuti-cuti Malaysia. =P
It was a really last minute plan.
But it turned out to be quite fun anyway.
Waterfall along the way.

My sister and I having the time of our own.

We drop by here to enjoy a cup of nice Boh Tea.






Very nice scones+nice environment+nice scenary =a good cup of tea. (:




In the apartment.





Charcoal steambot we had for dinner.






Aww. The sweet couple we met while we were eating. The man in the photo is my mum's cousin. So i guess he's my erm...uncle cousin?haha.I need to learn more about the family tree. =P




'Har Mee' for breakfast. Not very nice compared to PJ though.


Rose Garden :

African daisy .



Somewhere in the middle of the garden. =P



I like this photo because thats the only mini white flower found in between the bushes. So unique.




I think I saw Mui Yinn in the pasar malam there! LOL. The world is so small. haha


-The end-
See you next time !

No comments: