Sunday, November 22, 2009

If the world really ends in 2012...

1) IM ONLY 18!At least let me get my driving license first.

2) Take swimming classes.

3) Join the 'Protect the Earth' campaign.Hopefully... the Earth wouldn't die so fast.

4) Reach Level 32 in Restaurant City.

5) Make friend with Poh Yee's Browny Boy.

6) Hug my family members to the max. Pick either to die in tsunami , earthquake , etc...or to escape to some kind of submarine build by the government.

7) Tell my friends that it was a pleasure meeting all of them and hug them as well.

8) Adopt a child. Africans are acceptable. (:

9) Pray.

10) Go travel around the whole world.

11) Buy a coffin.


But most of all... starting from now onwards.... ENJOY LIFE!!! - at least no matter what happens afterwards...i'll know that I had a good life :D


Mars , anyone? :P

No comments: