Monday, November 9, 2009

Perak Adventure

We kinda cross-by the outskirts of Ipoh. (:


Gua Tempurung :
Does this look wrong to you? :X




I love the effects.



Nice stream. I saw a mineral bottle floating though.

Next destination:


Kellie's Castle.
I've heard rumours that one who has entered the building may not come out. So to ease our curiousity , my family and I tried out.-hoping to come out ALIVE.





I think those are Verandah.














Oh oh this is the corridor where people has witnessed the spirit of Mr.Kellie wandering around in here. This picture gives me creeps. Ugh.












Well, its a Monday and eventhough its only a one-day trip but I think its better than staying at home , clicking trees for restaurant city or going school playing monopoly.




-The end-
I'm going school tomorrow though.
See you next time ! (:











No comments: